SPICY BEAN SNACKS
Pre heat an oven at 220 degrees C. Heat oil and fry onion, shimla mirchi and lahsun for 4 to 5 minutes. Add lal mirchi powder and boiled rajmah. Mash with the help of a spoon and fry till water dries out. Sprinkle hara dhania and row . cover it with rajmah mixture. Alittle panner and piece of jaitoon. Bake it for 5 to 10 minutes or till paneer melts and remove. Serve hot.
- 2 table spoon oil
- 2 large oninons chopped
- 2 capsicums ( shimla mirchi ) chopped
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 2 cups boiled red kidney beans ( rajmah )
- 3 tablespoon green coriander ( hara dhania ) chopped
- 200 grams cottage cheese ( paneer ) grated
- 50 grams black olives ( jaitoon ) seeded and chopped 100 grams potato chips fried.