Pineapple Halwa Recipe
- Pineapple : 1 cup (Peeled and chopped)
- Suji : 1 cup
- Ghee : 1cup
- Saffron : 1 pinch
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Almonds : 5-6 nos
- Cashew nuts : 5-6 nos
- Heat ghee in a pan and add semolina and cook, Stirring continuously till it turns golden brown.
- Add saffron and mix it well.
- Add pineapple to this and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add two cups of water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add sugar to this and mix.
- Keep stirring till the content gets thick and all the moisture evaporates and rawa is cooked completely.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and almonds and serve hot.