Pineapple Chutney – Sweet n Sour Temptation
- Pineapple : 1 nos
- Sugar : 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder : 1 tsp
- Oil : 3 tsp
- Chilly powder : 1 tsp
- Maida : 1 tsp
- Jeera : 2 tsp
- Saunf : 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds : 2 tsp
- Fenugreek : 1/2 tsp
- Onion seeds : 2 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Cut pineapple into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and add half quantity of jeera, saunf, rai, methi, onion seeds and salt in it.
- Saute for a while and add pineapple pieces, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water,
- add more water if needed till pineapple is cooked.
- Mix maida with water and make it a paste and add this to chutney.
- Roast the other half of the masala mixture on a tawa and powder coarsely and add this to chutney.