Pineapple & Apricot Jam – Taste of Paradise in Every Lick
- Apricots : 250 grams (dried)
- Sugar : 5 cups
- Water : 5 cups
- Pineapple : 500 grams
- Cut the apricots into slices.
- Soak it in water for 24 hours and wash it well.
- Put the apricots in a pan along with water and cook until tender.
- Cut pineapples into thin slices and cook with its syrup and sugar and the cooked apricots and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook on medium flame till the syrup thickens.
- Pour hot into a clean jar and cork it tightly.
- Best if Serve after two days.