- Soft white khoya : 500 gms
- Suar (powdered): approx.300gms
- Cardamom powder : 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom seeds (semi crushed) : 1 tsp
- Crushed pistachios : 1 tbsp
- It is better to grate khoya with a steel grater and add powdered sugar and mix both the ingredients well.
- Put mixture in a large heavy or non-stick pan, Cook on high flame for a few minutes and lower the flame after a while.
- Stir continuously while cooking and when the mixture gets thick, add cardamom and then let it cool.
- After that shape pedas with palms into patty shapes.
- Mix pistachios and cardamom seeds and after it sets well, unmould and serve.