- Fresh cottage cheese : 300 gms
- Bread crumbs : 1 1/4 cups
- Onion (Chopped): 1 nos
- Green Chillies (Chopped): 2 nos
- Ginger : 1 teaspoon
- Green Coriander (Chopped): 1 tablespoon
- Pepper Powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli Powder : 3/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil frying : as required
- Salt : for taste (as required)Method :
Mix paneer, breadcrumbs, salt, onion, green chillies, ginger,coriander,black pepper,red chilly powder and garam masala.Make equal portions from the mixture and shape them in light,round and flat balls.Heat oil in a pan.Fry patties till golden brown and crisp on both sides.Remove on a kitchen paper or newspaper to drain excess oil.Serve hot with chutney.
You may also like...