- Fine flour : 2 cups (Maida or sooji-1/4 cup)
- Salt to taste,edible soda if needed.
- Sour curd ½ cup
- Ghee for frying
For stuffing :
- Cottage cheese grated : 100 gms
- Red chilli powder : ½ teaspoon
- King’s cumin : ½ tspn
- Green coriander (Chopped) : 1 tbsp
- Green chillies : 2 nos (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder : ½ tspn
- Aniseed coarse : ¼ tspn
Mix together sooji, Maida,salt,soda and dahi and keep at a warm place for 10 hours. Mix the stuffing ingredients and make 12 equal portions from it. Make 12 balls of sooji-maida dough and stuff them. Heat ghee. Roll out the balls lengthwise or in any shape of your choice and fry in hot ghee. Serve hot with, Chutney and pickles.