Onion Tomato Raita
- Curd : 1 cup
- Onion : 1 small to medium sized (finely chopped)
- Tomato : 1 small to medium sized (finely chopped)
- Green chili : 1 finely chopped
- Mint leaves : 2 to 3 tsp (chopped)
- Red chili powder : ⅛ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder : 1 tsp
- salt : as required
- Mint leaves or coriander leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Finely chop the onion, mint leaves, green chilli & Tomatoes after rinsing it well.
- After that whisk curd well, then add the finely chopped onion, tomato, mint leaves and green chili in the curd.
- Also add cumin powder, red chili powder and salt and mix it very well.
- Best to serve with pulao or biryani.