Grate the boiled potatoes. Mix onion , hari mirchi, hara dhania, paneer, butter, moonghali, half the salt and half the kali mirchi with it and make two portions of the potato paste and roll out each portion. Beat eggs vigorously for 3-4 minutes till liquid. Heat half the oil in a frying pan. Pour half the liquid and prepare a large omlette. Remove on a tissue paper. Prepare another omlette the same way . When cool, make Omlette rolls by placing paneer rolls on it. Join it together with the help of tooth picks or cloves. Serve hot with sauce.
- 4 eggs,
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 small potato boiled and peeled
- 2-3 green coriander chopped
- 1 table spoon green coriander chopped
- ½ cup moongpali roasted and ground
- 1 cup cottage cheese ( paneer ) mashed
- 1 tablespoon salt or to taste
- ¾ tablespoon black pepper ( kali mirchi ) ground
- 1 tablespoon butter grated
- 1 tea spoon oil.