Mushroom Pulao – Mouth melting..!
- Rice : 2 cup
- Onion : 3 nos
- Mushroom : 200 gm
- Cottage cheese : 200 gm
- Capsicum : 2 nos
- Cauliflower florets : 5-6 Nos
- cloves : 4 nos
- Cinnamon pieces : 2 nos
- Bay leaf : 2 Nos
- Ghee : 6 tbsp
- salt : 2 tsp
- Soak rice in water for about half an hour and then boil it in a container till it is cooked. Finely chop onion and cut Paneer cubes and cabbage into long pieces.
- Also Cut mushrooms into slices.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry Paneer till it turns light brown.
- After it is done, remove it from stove and keep it aside.
- Fry onions in a pan till it turns pink.
- Add cloves, Bay leaves, cinnamon pieces and mushrooms and fry it for a few minutes. Add capsicum, Paneer cubes, cauliflower florets and salt along with a little water and cook in medium flame.
- When it is done, remove from stove and Serve them hot.