- Sweetened condensed milk – 400 ml
- Fresh milk – 200 ml
- Cardamom powder : 1/4 tsp
- Almond (chopped) : 8 nos
- Pistachio (chopped) : 8 nos
- Lemon juice : 1.5 tbsp
- Rose water : 2 tsp
- Take a heavy bottom non stick pan and slightly grease it with ghee or butter.
- Add condensed milk, fresh milk and lemon juice in the pan.
- Mix everything well by whisking.
- Keep sitiring and cook on a medium flame.
- Cook it starts to thicken and till the moisture dries up.
- Add chopped almonds, cardamom powder and rose water.
- Mix it well and take out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with chopped pistachio and cardamom powder.