Tasty Uddina Vada
- Black gram : 1 cup
- Rice flour : 1 tblsp
- Green Chilli : 2 nos
- Ginger : small piece
- Curry leaves : 1 sprig
- Shallots : 10 nos
- Crushed Black pepper : 1 tsp
- Cooking oil : For deep frying
- Salt : for taste
- Wash black gram and soak it in water for about 30 minutes.
- After that Grind it to paste and make sure the batter should be thick as possible.
- Then Chop green chillies, ginger and curry leaves finely.
- Add the chopped ingredients, rice flour, salt and crushed black pepper to the ground paste and mix it well and keep it aside for ten minutes.
- Pour enough oil in a deep bottom pan and reduce the flame to medium when it is hot. Now take a small quantity of prepared batter and mix on your palm and shape it round with a hole in the centre.
- Now fry it in hot oil and deep fry by turning till both sides turn golden in colour.
- Serve it Hot with Chutney or Sambar.