Mango Ice Cream
- Cream- 3 cups
- Alphonso Mangoes – 2 large
- Vanilla Powder – 1.5 tsp or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Jaggery (powdered)
- Honey (as required)
- After washing, peel and chop the mangoes
- Then blend the mangoes and sugar to a smooth pulp.
- Whip the cream till soft peaks are formed.
- Add the mango pulp and mix it well.
- Check the sweetness of the mix and add more sugar if required.
- Add vanilla powder or vanilla extract into it and mix well.
- Pour the mix into a tray or container and keep in the freezer by covering the container.
- When the ice cream is half frozen take it from the freezer.
- Whip again for a minute then pour the ice cream contents again in the container with lid,freeze it till it is set.
scoop the mango ice cream and serve with honey, cakes…!!