Jain University is a private university in Bangalore. The University offers over 100 courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research levels. The university was declared Deemed to be University in the year 2008-2009.
Jain University is promoted by the Jain University Trust. The Jain University Trust is managed by The JGI Group. Headquartered at Bangalore, the JGI Group represents a cluster of 85 vibrant educational establishments. After 23 years, the Group is today home to over 45000 students and 4500 staff members engaged at the P – 12, undergraduate & postgraduate levels across 64 campuses and centres of excellence.
The university includes the following colleges and centers in Bangalore:
- Center for Management Studies
- Center for Post Graduate Studies
- Centre for Research in Social Science and Education
- Centre for Emerging Technologies
- Centre for Nano and Material Sciences
- Centre for Research in Pure and Applied Sciences
- Centre for Disaster Mitigation
- Centre for Ancient Indian History & Culture
- Centre for Indian Psychology
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Biosciences
- Chenraj Roychand Centre for Entrepreneurship
- International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management