How to Make ribbon rose
- First Spread out the ribbon evenly
- Then From the middle point of the ribbon,fold it to from a right angle triangle-ish kind of fold.
- After that Fold the marked part,that is the lower part over the triangle formed.
- Then Fold the other part over the folded part..
- Then follow step 3 and 4 until you have the desired number of petals.
- When you are done ,loosen the folds Lightly make a knot and pull out one end of the ribbon,By holding the knot.The rose will start forming.
- Tie the knot tightly and you are done!!