H1N1 : Prevention and Precautions
Symptoms of H1N1
- High Fever
- Sore Throat
- Severe Vomitting
- Cough with yellow Sputum
- Difficulty in Breathing
If you happen to see any of the above mentioned symptoms in your family or neighbourhood, take them to the nearest hospital and get them treated without wasting any time.
- Cover your nose & mouth while coughing and sneezing with tissue paper (Make sure you dispose it carefully) or handkercheif
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before and after touching nose,eyes & mouth
- Get adequate sleep and manage stress effectively keep physically active
- Take rest and have plenty of fluids,eat nutritious food & enhance your immune system
- Reduce time spent in crowded areas,wear mask and keep distance of atleast 1 meter from the people having symptoms.
- Dont shake hands or hug while greeting
- Dont take medicines without doctors advice
- Dont spit in public places
- Avoid going to crowded places
- Dont travel if you have the above flu symptoms
- Dont send your child to school if they have the above flu symptoms.