Green Chilli Pickle
- Fresh green chilies : 250 gms
- Ginger slices : 4 tbs (optional)
- Lemon juice : 3/4 cup
- Refined oil : 3/4 cup
- Crushed fennel seeds : 2.5 tbsp
- Crushed mustard seeds : 1.5 tbsp
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
- Salt : 1.5 tbsp
- Wash and wipe green chillies well, then chop it into round shape.
- Peel and make thin slices of ginger.
- Put them in a glass bottle or jar and add salt, turmeric and mustard powder and keep it covered for 4 hours.
- Add lemon juice, oil and fennel seeds, Mix it well.
- Cover it well and start using after 2-3 days.
- You can add fresh turmeric into it along with ginger.
- It is better to use milder green chillies to make this pickle.
- Serve with dal, bread.