- Wheat flour : 2 cups
- Water for kneading : 1 cup
- Oil : 2 tbls
- Salt to taste
- Cauliflower florets: 2 cup (grated)
- Green chillies : 2 (finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tsp
- Ginger grated : 1 tsp
- Chilli powder : 1/2 tsp
- Ajwain : 1/4 tsp
- Mango powder : 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder : 1 tsp
- Garam masala : 1/4 tsp
- Green coriander : 2 tbls
- Salt : 1 tsp
- Oil : to fry
- Take flour in a wide bowl and add salt, oil and add water and knead it well to make it a smooth dough.
- Cover and keep it aside, Remove the stems and leaves from cauliflower and wash it well.
- Soak cauliflower florets in warm salted water for about 10 mins.
- Spread on a towel to absorb extra water and grate it. Keep it aside.
- In a non stick pan, Heat 2 tblsp oil and add cumin, ginger and chopped green chillies and Saute it for a few seconds.
- Add grated cauliflower and all the spices and mix it well and sauté for another 2-3 mins.
- Remove and allow it to cool and add chopped coriander leaves.
- Take and Divide dough into equal size of the ping pong balls, place 2 tablespoon of the stuffing in the middle and make it a ball.
- Dust with dry flour and roll out slowly to make a paratha of medium thickness.
- Heat a tava pan and grease it with one tsp of oil.
- When it is hot, cook paratha from both sides with oil or ghee.
- Remove from the griddle and finally spread butter on top.
- Better to serve with curd and pickle.