Tips for women to stay fit and Gorgeous
- Tip #1 – Eat healthy Food
- The first priority to getting fit is eating the right food at the right time. Skipping meals or eating them late will harm your health in the long run and make you more prone to diseases and infections. It’s also important to keep in mind the nutrients every woman needs to go through a healthy life cycle like iron, calcium and folic acid,Do include items rich in these nutrients in your daily meals. Flax seeds, green tea, dairy products like eggs, milk and curd are a few things that you should consume regularly. Eat dry fruits, fruits and veggies to Improve your system. Include salads and drinks like juices and smoothies in your meals for added energy.
- Tip #2 – Exercise Regularly Your body and health often gets neglected in a busy lifestyle,rushing to meet a deadline and eating out becomes a norm. It is highly important to undergo some kind of physical exercise on a daily basis to keep your body agile and fit. Sitting on a chair for long hours and staring at computer screens can lead to various health problems. Go for walks in between, stretch yourself, take the stairs instead of the lift and get some fresh air. Go to the gym or take up any physical activity like swimming, squash, yoga, Pilates, etc. to give your body some kind of exercise. If you find regular gymming boring, you can sign up for some fun options like Zumba, power yoga, belly dancing etc.
- Tip #3 – Have some ‘me-time’ You must be having some time only for yourself. It will replenish your senses and rejuvenate your mind. If you don’t know what to do, here are a few ideas. Indulge in a spa treatment which will relax your body and mind or take up a hobby. It could be as simple as reading a good book, writing poems, and going on a drive or trek all by yourself or even listening to music. You may not realise it but by doing this, you are relaxing your mind and letting go of your pent up stress.
- Tip #4 – Regular health check-ups They are vital if you’re suffering from any hidden illness. Early detection always leads to better treatment and sometimes the symptoms aren’t so clear and you won’t feel anything until it’s too late. To avoid this scenario, visit your doctor and get routine tests done regularly. According to your age and medical history, your doctor will be able to guide you as to which tests you should undergo. Some common tests that every woman above 25 years of age should get examined for include screening for cervical cancer, breast cancer, STDs, bone mineral density, diabetes etc. Know your body well so that you know if there is something unusual and visit the doctor.
- Tip #5 – Quit alcohol intake and smoking Going for a casual drink once in a while has become a trend for many urban women and so has smoking. One often finds many women going for smoke-breaks during office hours or heading out to a club or pub for a round of drinks.While any amount of smoking is bad,it may be difficult to stop it all together at once but try and cut off little by little until you don’t have the urge to smoke any longer.Think about the harm you are causing your lungs every time you step out to smoke.Start your journey towards better health and a better and fit life ahead.