Face packs for Dry skin
Summer season requires different type of care for different types. There are four types of skin– oily, dry, and normal and combination.Dry skin lacks moisture and has the tendency towards dehydration. It lacks elasticity and can damage in cold temperatures. Skin care should be done according to the weather. The sunlight, pollution, dusts and dirt in the summer season leads to further dehydration of the dry skin. It can cause cracks and burning sensation when exposed to excess ultraviolet rays.
- Watermelon mashed or rubbed on the face cools down the skin and revives back the lost moisture. Dried watermelon with some flour makes an excellent scrub to clean the skin.
- Face packs made of fruits that are rich in vitamins and water has a beneficial effect on the dry skin. Papaya, peach, and banana are some of the fruits that can be used in preparing packs. Face packs prepared with seasonal fruits mixed with other ingredients leave the skin smooth, glowing and fresh. Watermelon is best to use during summer and this fruit which is full of juice and water.
- Papaya face pack has anti-aging properties and helps in removing dead cells. It is famous for balancing the moisture content of the dry skin.
- Gram flour or besan is best as a cleansing agent and works on all type of skin. Dry skin can modify the pack by using besan with full cream, honey and turmeric.The face pack will maintain the moisture levels and remove the dryness of the skin.
- Yogurt retains the moisture in the skin and revives dull skin. It also acts as natural bleach. Honey moisturizes and softens skin naturally.
- Almonds and rose water makes a royal face pack for the dry skin in summer. Almonds contain the vitamin E oil that helps in getting rid of dryness of the skin.
- Yogurt Face Pack can be prepared by making a paste of yogurt and honey. This pack revives the dull skin and hydrates the dry skin. It acts like a natural bleach of the skin.
- Sandalwood Face Pack is ideal to cool down the skin. A paste made with sandalwood powder and rose water works wonders on the dry skin in summer.
- Oats and cucumber face pack helps in soothing and healing the dry skin and also tones the skin.
- Avocado is a super fruit for all skin and health related issues. Most of the people use this pack in winter to protect the skin. Avocado is a rich source of vitamin E.
- Add 4 tbsp of rose water and crushed handful of fresh mint leaves and mix them well. Apply this on face and neck. Let it dry for 30 minutes and wash with cool water. This results you the best hydrating summer face pack for all skin types. Menthol in the mint gives cooling sensation when applied to skin. Rose water consists of antiseptic properties that relieve sun burned and itching skin.
- Take a ripe mango and milk for preparing this face pack. Add few mango pieces into mixer and fresh thick milk. Grind until it becomes smooth paste. Apply this to face using thick brush. Allow it to stay for 30 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This pack is ideal for sensitive and dry skin. Vitamins that contained in the mango will keep the skin hydrated and prevents from wrinkles.