Coffee Walnut Ice Cream
- Sugar : 125 gms
- Milk maid : 125 gms
- Double cream : 1 1/2 cup
- Walnuts (chopped) : 1/2 cup
- Coffee powder : 1 tbsp
- Warm water : 1 tbsp
- Gelatin (dissolved in 3 tablespoon warm water)
- Put milk maid in a sauce pan and place the pan on boiling water.
- Dissolve coffee in one tablespoon of warm water.
- Mix it with milkmaid blend it with the help of a spoon.
- Add gelatine and sugar and blend well again.
- Put cream on the ice cubes and whip till frothy.
- Mix it with the milkmaid mixture and whip thoroughly.
- Put it in the freezer to firm.
- Remove after two hours and whip once again.
- Mix walnut pieces and fill it in the moulds and keep it again in the freezer.
- Serve chilled.