Chilli Hot Dogs
- Bun : 6 nos (sliced horizontally)
- Butter : 50 gms
- Cheese (grated) : 50 gms
- Onion (Chopped) : ½ cup
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Small Capsicum (Chopped) : 1 tsp
- Potato boiled : ½ cup
- Cottage cheese : ½ cup (grated)
- Tomato puree : ½ cup
- Kidney beans : ½ cup (boiled)
- Red chilli powder : 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder : ½ tsp
- Salt to taste : as required.
To make stuffing,heat oil and fry half the onion and simla mirch for five minutes till soft,add potato,paneer,rajmah,red chilli powder,black pepper,salt and tomato puree and cook till water dries out.Stir all the time.Greese a tawa with butter and fry buns till they are brownish on both the sides.Fill the stuffing in all the buns in equal quality sprinkle remaining onion and cheese and serve hot.