Chilli Garlic Potato – Have as much bite as you like!
- Boiled Potatoes (Cut into wedges) : 4-5 nos
- Garlic : 3 flakes
- Fried red Chillies : 4 nos
- Tamarind : a small ball
- Oil : 2 tbsp & for frying the paste
- Salt to taste
- In a non-stick pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry the potato wedges in it.
- Grind garlic, fried chillies, tamarind to a fine thick paste.
- In a non stick pan, add oil and add the paste and fry till it leaves oil and salt.
- Add the potato wedges and fry till masala coats well
- Best to serve hot with rice & dal.