Cheluvamba Mansion is located in the city of Mysore. The mansion was built by Maharaja Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV for the third princess of Mysore – Cheluvajammanni,and is named after her. The building is beautifully crafted similar to other buildings of the Wadiyar dynasty. All the rooms are have splendid cravings and is a very good example of the architecture of that time. Now The mansion is home to the premier research institute of the country CFTRI,(Central Food Technological Research Institute).
The mansion was officially inaugurated by jawaharlal nehru on October 21, 1950. It is located in the northwestern part of the Mysore city on the Mysore- Krishnaraja Sagar road, near the Mysore Junction railway station.