Heat oil in a frying pan. Add chopped shimla mirchi. Stir for a while. Remove from heat and keep aside. Add boiled noodles. Fry for a minute and mix with cream, cheese spread, salt, Kali mirchi, sirka and lahsun. Add panner cheese, shimla mirchi, hari mirchi and tomatoes. Tunr the heat off. Stir for a minute or two and serve hot.
- 2 cups noodles boiled
- ½ cup cheese spread
- 2 flakes garlic ( lahun ) chopped
- 1 cup cottage cheese ( paneer ) pieces
- ½ cup cheese grated,
- ¼ cup tomatoes chopped.
- 2 capsicums ( shimla mirchi ) chopped
- 2 green chilli chopped,
- 1 tablespoon vinegar ( sirka )
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper ( kali mirchi ) powder
- 1 tablespoon cream,
- 1 ½ tablespoon oil