Cassatta Ice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream : 1 cup
- Chocolate Ice Cream : 1/2 cup
- Cream : 1/2 cup
- Pistachio : 2 tablspn
- Walnuts (Chopped) : 1 tbspn
- Cherry (Chopped) : 2 tbsp
- Brandy or rum (optional) : 1 tbspn
- Chocolate (Grated) : 1 tbspn
Melt Vanilla and Chocolate Ice cream at room temperature.Put a steel glass in the middle of a bowl.Pour Vanilla ice cream in a bowl and put it in the freezer.
Mix pista,akroot,cherry and brandy together in a bowl.When Vanilla ice cream hardens, then remove the steel glass leaving an empty space in the centre of the bowl. Fill this space with chocolate ice cream.Spread a layer of pista mixture on its surface.Put it in the freezer when firm,sprinkle cream and chocolate on the top and serve chilled.