Banana Poori – Melt in the mouth Soft Delicacies
- Maida : 1 cup
- Ripe bananas : 2 Nos
- Curd : 2 tbsp
- Sugar : 5 tsp
- Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
- Salt : ½ tsp
- Oil : for deep frying
- Peel Bananas in a round plate.
- Mash them well and add the remaining ingredients, except oil, and knead till it becomes smooth, but the dough should be consistent.
- Add curd and make sure the dough doesn’t become watery.
- Cover the dough for 4-5 hours.
- In a kadai, Heat oil on low-flame.
- Make lemon-sized balls from the dough and with the help of a rolling pin, flatten them into poories in 1 inch diameter.
- Gently slide poories into hot oil and deep fry them till they turn brown on both sides. Take each poorie with the help of a laddle and place them on a tissue paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot.