Baked Butter Bread
- Fresh Spinach (Chopped) : 400 grams
- Bread pieces : 8 nos
- Butter melted: 50 gms
- Onion : 1 chopped in rings
- Mushrooms : 125 grams (finely chopped)
- Oil : 2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds : 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder : 1/2 tablespoon
- Cottage Cheese (grated) : 125 grams
- eggs : 3 nos
- Milk : 2 cups
- Nutmeg : a pinch
- Salt to taste.
Wash palak and soak in some water. Strain after 1 minutes and cut the leaves. greese a baking dish with butter,lay bread pieces in the dish and sprinkle some butter. Heat oil and jeera. Add mushrooms and onion fry for 5-6 minutes and then add palak,some salt and half the kali mirchi. Mix well together. Mix paneer with mushroom-palak and spread its layer in the baking dish. Whip eggs.Add milk,remaining kali mirchi,some salt and jaiphal. Pour the mixture on the bread pieces,absorb the mixture. Heat in oven at 190 degrees C and put the baking tray in it. Bake for 40-45 minutes or till golden brown and crisp. Remove and serve hot.