Baby corn Kabab
- Baby corn : 100 gm
- Fresh bread crumbs : 2 cup
- Refined flour : 50 gm
- Water : 100 ml
- Chilli powder : 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice : 1/2 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Oil : to fry
- Boil baby corn in salted water then drain it and keep aside.
- Mix refined flour, water ,salt and 1/4 tsp of chilli powder and make a batter.
- Take baby corn in a bowl and add salt, lemon juice and chilli powder and mix it well and spread fresh bread crumbs, in a plate.
- Dip baby corn in flour batter and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Instead of using fresh bread crumbs you can use regular bread crumbs also and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these kebabs till it turns golden in colour on medium heat.
- Better if served with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.