How to Apply for birth certificate
Birth certificate is an valuable document. It is important that you register the name of the child within 21 days after the child is born. You can register the name to any of the nearest registration office. Before registration you need to ask for the form from hospital itself which will be sent to the registration office. It is very important that you should carry this document when you are applying for passport,Jobs or any other such documents that are necessary for your residential proof. Make sure and see all the details perfectly whether the name, date of birth and name of parents are correct without any spelling mistakes. If there is any error in the registration details then it should be rectified.
- To get the birth certificate first of all you need to visit your nearest District Statistical Officer and check the details about your registration details so that you can apply for the certificate
- You need to pay Rs 5/- for the copy of the certificate in the office.
- They will be checking all the details in the records and accordingly they will prepare the certificate.
- You need to carry some documents with your as a proof before issuing the certificate. This can help in completing the process faster.
- There are various centers from where the birth certificate can be issued. BangaloreOne also has the authority to issue certificate
You need to check out website to see if your child’s name has been registered and then accordingly you apply for birth certificate. You can do all the transaction online and have to wait for some days to get the birth certificate verified and delivered to your home.The birth certificate can be issued online by visiting www.bangaloreone.gov.in website that is authorized to issue the certificate.