Aloo Tikki – Crispy outside Soft Inside
- Large Boiled Potato : 3 nos
- Black pepper : 1/4th tsp (grounded)
- Green peas : 1/2 cup
- Minced ginger : 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala : 1/4th tsp
- Chili powder : For taste
- Cummin seed : (Roasted) 1 tsp
- Oil for pan-frying.
- Mash the cooked green peas and add all the ingredients for stuffing.
- Divide it into 10 equal parts and keep it aside.
- Peel potatoes and mash them very finely.Add salt & Pepper to this and mix well.
- After rubbing little oil in your palms,make balls out of potato mixture.Flatten each ball into a round patty and deep fry till it turns golden brown.
- After frying,keep it in a tissue paper to squeeze excess oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or stirred curd.