Paneer and Coconut Ladoo
- Grated fresh coconut : 1/2 cup
- Fresh milk : 500ml
- Curd : 1/2 cup
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Cottage cheese : 3tbsp
- Icing sugar : 1.5 tbsp
- Rose water : 1.5 tsp
- Saffron : 10 threads
- Cardamom powder : a pinch
- Soak saffron in 1 tsp milk and keep it aside.
- Pour fresh milk in a pan and boil on medium heat, add milk when it starts boiling and add curd also and keep stirring.
- Add fresh grated coconut and sugar to this and continue stirring on medium flame. Cook till the mixture gets thick and all moisture dries up.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron, then let it cool down on room temperature for 20 minutes.
- After that make round balls and place in paper cups.
- Take cottage cheese in a bowl, Then make it smooth by adding icing sugar and rose water and beat well.
- Check the smoothness, if required, You can add 1 more tsp of rose water.
- Fill in a piping bag and with the help of star nozzle make stars on the balls.
- Now make dots on the stars with saffron paste and serve hot.