Grate the boiled potatoes and mix panner, lal mirchi, Kali mirchi, salt to taste, hari mirch and hara dhania With it and make 10 -12 portions of this mixture. Make 10 -12 equal portions of the kaju mixture also . Grease your palms. Place a ball of potato mixture Between your palms and press it to a round shape, Press a finger in it to make it hollow. Fill it with cashew nut and reshape in a round ball again. Heat oil. Mix baking powder with maida mixture. Dip the ready bondas in maida mixture and fry in Hot oil till golden brown . Serve hot with sauce or chutney.
- 500 gms. Potatoes boiled and peeled.
- 1 cup Cashew Nuts Pieces
- 3 Green Chillies Chopped
- 1 tablespoon green coriander chopped.
- 1 cup grated cottage cheese ( panner )
- 1 tablespoon salt or as required
- ½ table spoon black pepper ( kalimirch ) powder
- ½ table spoon redchilli ( lalmirch ) powder
- ½ cup fine flour ( maida) mixture a pinch of baking powder and oil for frying